Saturday, September 27, 2008

Food ti eat in acne

« ...Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot....
...Honey has many supporters and is currently even being trailed in the fight against MRSA. But this is not a new story. This miracle of nature has been used as a treatment for wounds and skin ailments for over 2000 years. The ancient Egyptians had over 500 uses for healing honey, and today this inexpensive home treatment is just waiting for you to discover it!...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Probably the best known herbal remedy is from the dandelion flower. Eating the leaves in a salad or after steaming them gives you their vitamins and minerals, many of which help maintain healthy skin by assisting with digestion and helping the body to rid itself of skin bacteria....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: neutrogena acne products, symptoms acne weight gain dry hair swollen face, reviews on over the counter acne medicine or home remedies

No comments: